About this app
Track your period, mood & symptoms throughout your cycle & discover patterns of your overall menstrual cycle. Learn the rhythm of your body with Chondo.
Use Chondo to keep track of your menstrual cycle. It keeps track of your periods, ovulation, and chance of conception. Whether you are trying to conceive or to birth control, Chondo helps in both.
No matter where you are in life, Chondo has your back. Chondo is a period tracker intended to assist you in staying informed and making educated health decisions, whether it’s for period tracking, receiving reminders on the ovulation day, or simply learning more about your body’s individual patterns.
Regardless of irregular or regular period cycles, Chondo might be helpful for everyone who menstruates. It can track your chance of pregnancy every day. Your daily likelihood of being pregnant can be monitored & you can see your chance of pregnancy every day. You can also keep track of your symptoms or emotions too. You can take notes to view them later too. Consider it your own well-being journal.
Using science and data, Chondo explains how your menstrual cycle impacts your mind and body. With the Chondo menstrual cycle Tracker, you could have access to a science-backed period, fertility, and sexual health guidebook as well as period, ovulation, and PMS forecasts you can rely on. You’ll also get insights into how variables like stress and energy levels might alter during your cycle. To ensure that you are always prepared, you will get ovulation and period reminders. Chondo, a company backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, has never sold user data and never will.
Built and optimized for
App top features
- Period tracker, period calendar & ovulation tracker in one app
- Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
- Accurate ovulation predictions
- Log your symptoms & moods, and find patterns in your menstrual cycle
- Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
- A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
- A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
- In-app menstrual health and educational content
- Language options (Bangla & English) to choose from. So that you can use the app in your preferred language
- Period predictions and PMS, fertility, and ovulation estimates
- A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, moods & symptom
- Track symptoms & mood to find patterns in your cycle
- Reminders before your next period, ovulation, and PMS
- Fertility predictions in the monthly calendar whether you’re trying to conceive or looking for birth control
- Daily update about chances of getting pregnant so that you can plan your intercourse and birth control measures
- Next fertile date prediction
- Fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
- Reminder before your period helps you to be prepared so you’re never embarrassed in public
- Notifications based on your period, ovulation & hormonal changes
- Free blogs to gather knowledge from
- Free videos to gather knowledge from
- Your period data is automatically restored to your account even if you change your device
- View your period lengths and cycle variations
- See the symptoms you tracked throughout your cycle
- See mood & symptom prediction throughout the month to be mentally prepared
- Use educational materials to learn managing your PCOS and irregular cycles
- Download as PDF your period history from Chondo and take it to your Gynecologist without any hassle
- And many more….